Saturday, May 30, 2009

Peek-a-boo

Who sees me? I really don't know who I am, so how could anyone else really see me? I wonder what people think when they look at me? I would love to be able to hear other people's thoughts and really be able to see them. I know my thoughts are totally insane. Like, before I was fantasizing about having an out of body experience where I watch myself bleed to death. Weird - right! I guess I'm just having a tough time right now. I'm feeling really needy without having someone in my life who can help define me. There are so many things I should be doing to help me be happy and feel a bit better about myself. I think I ultimately just don't think I'm worthy of anything yet.

So, this is becomming more like an online diary than a blog - but hey. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment