Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Practically Perfect in Every Way

Tonight I went to see Mary Poppins on Broadway. I went with my sister and we had FANTASTIC seats - 2nd row center orchestra! Overall, the show was really fun. However, the most exciting part for me was the guy who played Bert. After reading his bio I learned that A - he was Australian and B - he used to be on Neighbours! I nearly freaked out! When I lived in Australia I watched Neighbours all the time. Neighbours is a really cheesy soap opera that follows the people who live on Ramsay street. It's not as scandalous as the US soap operas, but it still is a fun show to watch.

After the show I waited by the stage door to tell him how psyched I was to meet a guy who was on Neighbors! He laughed. It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment